Vega Media Partners® is seeking high-caliber individuals to join the VMP team as Franchise Owners.
Profile of a Potential Franchise Owner
Although we place tremendous value on our dynamic patent-pending software, we fully recognize that our greatest resource will always be our Franchise Owners and their effectiveness in selling ad space both in their territory and in that of other Franchises. Of the many characteristics and personality traits that are required as a successful Franchise Owner, these make an overwhelming difference:
- Stability in finances, family environment, and interactions with others
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Business, sales, and networking acumen
- Unquestionable work ethic, honesty, and fairness
- Excellent communication skills
- Aggressiveness tempered with rational decision-making
- Ability to thrive in a goal-driven, competitive arena
- Outgoing personality with a vested interest in the local community
Although the Franchise fee may vary somewhat, VMP leadership promotes an affordable cost of entry fractions of the cost of other franchises. Due to strict government regulations, we are unable to publically display our cost and revenue projections. However, you may register to receive a comprehensive package including our Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) which provide a complete list of details for you to consider in evaluating our franchise model. With effective selling and performance, the Franchise Owners have a viable means for a lucrative, rewarding business.
Support from VMP Leadership
As a Franchise Owner, you are not merely pointed in the general direction of your territory and left to your own devices. Rather, VMP leadership intentionally fosters an ongoing partnership with its Franchise Owners such that they are primed for success. This unique partnership dynamic is enhanced by the following factors set in place by VMP leadership:
- Initial, thorough training for a minimum of 3-5 days at VMP headquarters in Athens, Georgia
- An established timeline which clearly maps out Franchisees' specific tasks and goals for the first 90 days
- Key advice and mentoring for the proper management of your business
- Follow-up training, on-site visits, and communication with VMP leadership
- First-rate support in marketing, accounting, legal, and other arenas which all directly link to VMP's tested business plan
In short, Franchise Owners are empowered to keep ad sales as a top priority and, in so doing, bring value to themselves, other Franchises, and the overall success and brand credibility of Vega Media Partners®.